Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties such as to subsidiaries, associates, affiliates and/or members within Aspen Group of companies, joint venture partners, proprietors, the Joint Management Body, management corporation, authorities, local council, banks, public amenities and utilities providers, sale and/or sul-sale and/or refinancing lawyers, our contractors, and/or service providers and such other classes of third parties referred to in our Personal Data Protection Policy, which may be located within or outside of Malaysia.
Should you intend to halt or revise your Personal Data or limit the processing thereof at any time, you are hereby requested to submit a written request to us via:-
Person-in-Charge : Personal Data Protection Officer
Tel No. : +(604)227 5000
Fax No. : +(604)227 5005
Email : email@example.com
Any inquiries or complaints with respect to your Personal Data should also be channelled to us in this manner. You represent and warrant that the consent of third parties (e.g. your emergency contact person, tenant, authorised representatives, contractors, lawyers, financiers) whose personal data you have provided and disclosed to us have been sufficiently obtained to allow us for processing.
Please note that it will be necessary for us to process your Personal Data for the Purpose, without which we will not be able to carry out the Purpose.
We trust that you will consent and agree to the terms above with respect to the processing of your Personal Data by us. If we do not receive any response from you on the above, we shall assume that you are agreeable to the same.
Our Purpose(s) For The Collection Of Personal Data
- We believe our customers and potential customers should receive updated information(s) about us listed but not limited to the Purpose(s) as below:-
- To inform existing customers/potential customers/individuals that have registered their interest(s) of our current and future services or products as well as the introduction of new launch products, activities, and promotions;
- To prepare and implement all the necessary documents and agreements such as sale & purchase transaction and obligations under the Agreement, if necessary, the use and management of our business nature including, but not limited to sales management and property management, as well as the resale of the transaction, the auction to finance and sales;
- To inform and collect outstanding payments from purchasers upon claims of progress billing as stipulated in the agreements;
- To inform purchasers during vacant possession, keys handover, property management, customer care and/or defect rectification works;
- For property management services, such as club house services, security services and others;
- For our internal record keeping, to maintain and update our customers and potential customers’ details;
- For the purpose of surveys, the products and/or services of market research, statistical analysis and as well as conducting marketing, client profiling and business development activities;
- To inform customers of any particular service(s) or product(s) offered by our business partner(s);
- To administer and carry out our customer and prospective customer relationship management procedures; and For any legal or regulatory requirements, and shall be in accordance with any applicable legal requirements such as the law, by-law-regulation(s), court order, direction, guideline, circular and/or code for the purpose of crime preventions.
Our Purpose(s) For The Collection Of Personal Data
To process your information/data as best as we can, the following information/data are collected:-
Passport number (if applicable);
Date of birth;
Mobile/ hand phone number;
Loans/financing taken in relation to purchase of property; and
Social networking address
* NOTE:- The above information/data are not exhaustive and we may be required to collect additional information/data for better processing
Our Disclosure Policy
Your Personal Data are kept confidential. However, by registering, you consent to the disclosure of Personal Data to the following third party within or outside of Malaysia for such for or relating to the following purpose(s):-
Our subsidiaries, associates, affiliates and/or members within the Aspen Group of companies, our joint venture and/or business partners, the relevant landowner, Joint Management Body and/or management corporation, contractors and service providers, including but not limited to auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers, financial and professional advisers, lenders, insurance companies and property management companies, public amenities and utilities providers, including but not limited to Indah Water Konsortium, Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd and Tenaga Nasional Berhad; and/or any party(ies) to whom we are under a legal requirement to disclose the Personal Data to by applicable law or in response to an authoritative body, including government agencies, statutory authorities, local councils and/or industry regulators including but not limited to the land office, the land registry, the Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government, the Employees Provident Fund Board the Inland Revenue Board, as well as to any other third party pursuant to any court order.